- Parents’ Role: There is legislation called the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) to protect privacy of your children, in addition to other privacy legislation, with which we seek to comply. Nevertheless, we think it is good parenting and we strongly encourage parents to monitor their children's use of the internet, including this site, and even participate with their children’s use of this site.
- Information collected: We collect a variety of information, such as the number of visitors to this site, what activities are used, what products, if any, are purchased or viewed, email address, age, and gender. For certain activities on the site, such as product purchase or service purchase, registration, mailing list, we need to collect name, address, email address, telephone, and other information that establishes your identity and/or allows us to contact you. If you make a purchase, we must collect payment information, such as a credit card number. We do not store credit card numbers for future purchase use, unless you want us to do so.
- Personally identifiable information: Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify you or your child, sufficient to contact you or your child.
- Registration: In order to take part in certain activities on the site, registration may be required. Your child may start a registration process, but cannot complete the process without your approval. In registering, please make sure that your child does not use any personally identifiable information as part of his or her username. We will also ask that your child tell us his or her age. Neither the username nor age is personally identifiable information, because it can't be used to contact you or your child or identify your child offline. We also ask for your email address in the registration process, so that we can contact you and obtain your approval for your child’s registration. We also collect your child's email address for communications about activities and other site-related information. The email addresses, your address, and/or phone number(s) do provide sufficient information to contact you or your child, and so our use and disclosure are limited to the below described uses.
- If we hold a contest and you or your child participates, we collect Personally Identifiable Information in order to award prizes, but we do not share it with third parties.
- We may use personal identifiable information to ask you or your child if you want to participate in a survey or otherwise provide feedback, but we do not keep any personally identifiable information obtained from surveys or feedback requests.
- Email Communication. You or your child may sign up to receive newsletters, ecards, and emails from us with offers or information. To sign up, we will collect your child's first name and email address, and your email address if your child is under 13. For children under 13, we email you to notify you that your child has given information to us and allow you the chance to opt your child out of the process.
- Safety and Security: Personally identifiable information may be collected and used where necessary for your safety and/or for protecting the security and integrity of our website, taking precautions against liability, or as requested by law enforcement.
- Disclosure to others is limited: We use all of the personally identifiable information we collect only to provide services related to our website. Such personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties for marketing or advertising. We may hire outside persons and companies to help provide services on or for the website, such as technical and processing services, order or contest fulfillment, and analysis and website performance. We require such outside persons and companies to keep the information secure, and only allow use of your information in their performance of their services to us, and they cannot use your information for marketing or advertising. In the event we sell or transfer our business or most or all of its assets to another person or company, all the information we have, including any personally identifiable information, would be transferred to that person or company. Personally identifiable information may also be provided to third parties in order to comply with court orders, requests by law enforcement agencies, to enforce our Terms of Service, or to protect, the rights, safety, or property of our website and other users of the website.
- Revising Information and Contact: You may see the personally identifiable information provided by you or your child, request corrections to the information, ask that we delete the information from our database, or refuse further collection or use of the information by contacting us at the contact information given on this website. For further information, you may contact us at the contact information given on this website.
- Links to Other Websites: Any links we may provide to other sites are optional for you or your child and provided for convenience. Other sites are not within our control, and may have different privacy policies.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: California residents who visit our website may request information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for marketing purposes, as set forth in California Civil Code Section 1798.83. To make such a request, please contact us.
- INFORMATION AND RESIDENTS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES: Personal information collected on the website may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using the website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.